SEE HERE POST ABOUT CHUMASH PARTY
A Vav at the beginning of a word can serve as three functions
1) Vav Hachibur ,connecting to the previous word or sentence (and)
2 ) Vav Hamehapech , reverse future to past or past to future.
3) Vav Hachibur + Hamehapech , both functions.( 1+2)
1) Moshe V’aharon
2) Yikrah = he will call (future) –
Vayikrah = he called
2) Osoh = he made
_ Veosoh = he shall make
3) Yomar = he will say (future)
-- Vayomar = a) he said (past)
– b) and he said (past+ and) [Mehapech +Chibur
Vayikrah is a new Parsha and Chumash. The Vav can’t be a Chibur it has no
connection to the previous Parsha. The Vav can act only as a Mehapech.
Therefore the correct translation is He called , not And he called.
רבי רבי רבי איך וויל זיך מקשר זיין צו דיר The lyrics to this song are based on the Tefillah of the Breslover Chasidim who say before...
הלא דבר הוא According to Kabbalah, the ברכת האילנות are to be said only in חודש נ...
Please help support Yeshivas Ner Dovid in Monsey. When shopping at amazon ,please use this link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-0813139 ...